Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A loving mother, wife, friend...

The blessings that comes from a loving person are unlimited.  Today I am doing an inventory on my LOVING self.  Am I loving in everything I do?  Jesus did everything with love, and I want to be more like Jesus!
Loving even when I don't like someone's response, always loving with my husband and children.  Is it enough what I am doing now?  Is not enough, but the Lord can turn things around as you are willing to change those areas in your life you can't afford to keep messing up!  So as I drove back from dropping off my husband to the train I said to myself, I want to become a better lady! A lady in my words, in my actions, all with care and love, and kindness.  I am the model my children are looking at, I am the wife my husband shares a life with, and I want to be remembered as that Proverbs 31 Woman, always loving and always maintaining herself as calm as possible even during a storm.  I asked myself : can it be done, can I be a better godly lady in all I do? A godly example in all I do? and the answer was YES! of course you can!   Many years ago I struggled with keeping my home organized, it was cleaned but I kept so much that it was not organized here and there.  After years of trying different organization methods, I found the best one... I PRAYED and never gave up on the idea that one day I will have an organized home.   Now my home is organized and I love it when all is in place it gives me peace, of course there are few days in the week the house has some rooms a little disorganized, but are very small and I work on them slowly with no stress.  I believe this is how I want my life always organized, the minute we mess up we get so out of shape and it can take over your precious days, but it is up to us to get up and keep trying our best.  Praying for organization in my behavior, in my lady moments and my role model moments.  Is all a package where we have to keep it all organized with prayer for every detail in our lives.  We pray about big things or things we want, but reality is that we need to pray and ask the Holy Spirit to live in us and help us with everything in our lives, from behavior, to words we say, to finances, etc.  EVERYTHING.  I don't want to be JUST A LADY with excellent behavior and excellent manners, my prayer is that I become a godly lady in my motherhood moments, as a wife, as a friend, in all I do.  So I said this to myself today:  "I am a blessed lady, loving lady, prayer warrior lady, and godly example lady"  beautifully and wonderfully made!

Checking your life inventory is a blessing, I want to be honest with myself and realize and pray to be able to be more and more like Jesus.  I know I will not be perfect but I know is just a step closer to be a better and godly example to my children and anyone around me.  So for me the godly lady I am and the godly ladies you are ... I pray that everyday is a step closer to becoming a better example for our children, our friends and anyone we meet.  Smile Smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment