Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Oh wow! it has been a while since I posted anything here.  Oh so much going on, but I AM SOOOOO thankful and still counting my HEAVENLY blessings!  The Lord is amazing no matter what we go thru!
We have moved to a smaller home, leading worship, homeschooling for the very first time!  Think I lost few lbs but never got to follow "a diet".  With all the running around from packing, and amazing changes I think I forgot to snack as much as I used to!  LOL!
Anyway...I pray you all have an amazing blessed week!  Our pastor said this"

"Pray a GOD SIZE prayer!"  Well said!  I will be doing that, praying small prayers is sweet and we trust God always to take care of all the little things, but the HUGE ones we need to fully BELIEVE! and pray that GOD SIZE prayer.

Blessings your way!

Lilia
http://www.liliagallagher.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment