Oh some days I feel like a supermom! and some I feel like I need more of this and that. But the bottom line is that I ONLY need Jesus! He is my strenght and I can do all things through christ my savior!
Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
13 I can do all this through him who gives me strength.
I am thankful for my husband who I love so much and tomorrow is our anniversary!
I am thankful for my 2 children, they are amazing and blessed!
I am thankful for our financial struggles because I can trust God to provide always!
I am thankful for everyone I meet, I learn so much in every situation!
Thank you Lord for the voice you gave me that You can use to heal hearts and souls.
I am so thankful for the HOMESCHOOLING! Oh I am enjoying every minute with my princess.
Oh last night we baked cookies, first batch delicious flat chocolate cookies!
second batch HUGE and puffy - Failure! hard as a rock! couldnt eat it!
3rd batch worst! So im going to stick to that nice large bucket of cookie dough from Costco. Or
as usual I will NOT give up and make some yummy cookies from scratch one day!
I am thankful I tried!
Have an amazing blessed day full of many many blessings!
Lilia
No comments:
Post a Comment