What a beautiful day the Lord made today! Sunny and lovely weather.
Usually I try to stay home to save $ in gas, and just not take my toddler to errands...yep! I avoid those errands with my toddler because I feel so guilty wasting the day. But today was different, it was a friday I will never forget. I decided to get an oil change and inspection for our car. I prepared myself very well, talked to God a bit, then packed few toys for my princess and I just knew it was going to be a lovely day. I got there and my princess behaved so well waiting at the auto place like the little angel she is. She was entertained and did not get bored at all!
It was just one of those smooth days you want to have everyday in your life.
Took her to the park for about 40 mins and then took her to the hair salon with me (CRAZY?) not at all!
I am not sure if there are mothers out there that take their preschoolers to the hair salon; I guess I am one of those now. I was there for about 1hour and 30 mins and she behaved again like the princess angel she is!
I had to do take care of my hair (my hair was DEPRESSED! oh my goodness I just couldnt do anything with it...dry, dull, you name it!), it was one more excuse to stay in my depression mode! I left that salon feeling like a model and forgot my weight issues and just knew God was in control of this lovely day!
I was so excited about my hair and my princess' behavior ( don't get me wrong, she has her annoying moments, but she is a blessed child!). I even had 10 mins left on my parking meter (took 2 quarters - thats a blessing!) INEXPENSIVE PARKING.
I placed my princess in her carseat and drove off! (AM I MISSING SOMETHING?)
YES...I had no clue I had left the carriage, with my purse, my wallet sticking out of the carriage packet, her toys, etc...everything! It took me 30 mins to realize I had left all those items in the street!
As I was driving back home, I saw this beautiful couple...the wife was pregnant and tired and they had a beautiful 1yr old baby. I stopped and gave them a ride home and shared God's love & music. Right after I dropped them off, I GOT LOST!!! I did not know how to get back home! oh my....my tears and desperation was there within a second...I kept driving and thinking....I didnt get home on time for my son! Oh I was so sad.....but found a place to park for a min and found a person that gave me directions to go back!...WHAT A Blessing! a complete stranger helped...the same way I helped that couple! Then drove back to the salon...and ALL MY ITEMS were there...they saw my carriage in the street and took it back to the salon! TELL ME - ISN'T THAT AMAZING!
God is so good, here I was helping someone and that was returned to me on the same day!
Got home safe! Praise God!
No comments:
Post a Comment