Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Counting....

This week is a blessing!  I have my family home and we get to go to sleep very late watching recorded shows and any cartoons for the kids.  I am so blessed! Thank you Lord!
I was a single mom once where I felt lonely most of the time and I always prayed to have a home filled with love, faith and family.  Every second I spend with my family is precious, is a BLESSING FROM THE HEAVENS.

My blessings this week:

We all woke up and are able to breath!
We have food on our table all day long!
Yesterday I had one of those days where everything seems to go NOT YOUR WAY!....but I was blessed because it made me realize many things about what's important:  my faith, my family!
Some days it might feel lonely in the music ministry journey, but it's ok because I serve a mighty God that never leaves me alone.
My husband a blessing that I thank God for every day!  he helps me clean the house, is patient when I'm not, and loves me so much.
I did my hair and had the time for it - I did it all by myself and it looks straight and beautiful! no need for a salon this time! Plus is too expensive.
My toddler wrote her name ABLIGAIL - very close to abigail!  praise God for that!
My teenager is having a blast this vacation, friends, games, sleepovers, a blessing!
Concert preparations are going smooth....a vendor called me today and said he would provide equipment and lighting FREE! what an amazing blessing!  The concert venue is going to look lovely! (Will take pics)
AND MANY MORE BLESSINGS! What are your blessings today?

I count even the penny I find on the floor!  We have blessings everyday of our lives, we just need to count them to realize how blessed we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment