Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

An April fool's day to an April BLESSINGS DAY!

YEP! I was fooled today! LOL!!!! by a dear friend.  She told me a "secret" and I was thrilled with the news - and even knowing that it couldn't be true, I STILL BELIEVED IT for a good hour!
I could not stop thinking about it and i was so happy for her, but kept going back to the facts - oh no way this is true!  BUT MAYBE is not an april fool's joke!
Anyway! SHE GOT ME! LOL!!! I laughed and laughed!
It made me think about what we think and know about the bible, we know the truth about all the loving promises from God...but when something unexpected hits us we just start thinking:  IS IT POSSIBLE, CAN THIS REALLY BE??? we question everything! No matter what it is.  WHAT GOD PROMISES IS THE ONLY WAY AND TRUTH!

I got fooled for a bit but I am now laughing on how good she got me!  LOL!!!

Concert preparations:   It was one of those days I was thinking WOW! is all coming together...then an arrow gets thrown at you and OUCH! it almost hit me but it missed!  Thank you Lord!
It is so hard sometimes to follow what we are called to do when many question every move you make, but as long as I keep my eyes on JESUS I am in the right path.  It was a day where I learned once again to trust the Lord only.  But all I can do is just go forward, keep learning and keep my eyes on Him, no matter what anyone says about you.  ALL IS FOR AN AMAZING CAUSE - SAVING SOULS FOR JESUS!

Our rehearsal will be blessed this coming saturday, and in faith I say UNITY will be the key to a successful rehearsal.  Yes! I am learning and I am wearing those heavy shoes of Leadership for Jesus.  Is not easy but it is worth going forward and keep going for Jesus!

The day ended with an amazing fellowship with new friends God blessed us with, and what a great meal we had.  Kids played for hours, we got to talk to other adults (uhh? really to other adults?)  That's a blessing! the opportunity to talk to other parents.  Nothing sweeter then true and loving friendships.

Now...is time to count my blessings while I sleep...HAVE A BLESSED APRIL BLESSINGS MONTH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment