We woke up and we breath!
Financial need (this way I trust my Lord in all!)
My husband so sweet, so understanding, so loving.
My children, healthy, loving God, understanding, loving, blessed children!
Everyone I meet on the Internet, at church, in the streets.
My voice - The Lord blessed me with a gift I need to keep using for HIS GLORY!!!
Pastors of every church I visited, of any church out there, they are a blessing! They have so much to carry and they do it with obedience!
The extra $ the Lord sent to be able to pay bills, etc.
Our food, snacks, drinks! Others in third worlds have nothing. Thank you Lord for every piece of food you give us!
Music is a blessing, brings us closer to You Lord!
My love for Jesus is a blessing!
HAVE AN AMAZING BLESSED JESUS FILLED WEEK!!!!!!
Isn't God good?! Thanks for sharing your blessings!
ReplyDelete(I'm still making the rounds from the blog party! It's nice to "meet" you!)