Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Thank you Jesus!

I need to start blogging a little more often!

Concert was amazing!  All turned out just beautiful and full of the Lord's presence.  Many blessings on that day and every artist did an amazing job!


I am my worst critic and when my husband video tapes any worship moments, I go back over and over and watch them.  What a blessing to have a hubby that records these memories...but then I start feeling horrible on how I sound!  I do know is not about me and I thank God I make mistakes and working on my vocal skills.   If I have any vocal talent I owe it to JESUS!, and that's just the plain true blessing!

When I am home or in a studio is just me and the Lord and my voice stays smooth, and it feels right!  When I get on the stage I get over excited - which is a blessing because I LOVE JESUS!  but then I shout and the rest is all history!  The Lord knows my heart that I sing from my very heart, I am just praying that as He trains me in this journey I learn to control my emotions so I can deliver the songs correctly in front of a crowd.  It is very hard to hear myself after any worship time, I know I praised my Lord and I know He loves my praises off key or not.  But I do want to make sure I bring that peace to others that listen...so my heavenly prayer is that as I sing even with my imperfections someone or many feel His presence.  I will be posting some of the videos and I pray it blesses someone.  I am not the best singer in the world but I do love to worship Him in song and I will get better with my vocals.  I am so thankful for the BLESSING of singing for Him!

Anyway...enough about me...is NOT about me! Is about my Lord and Savior.  And of course to save souls for His kingdom.  My children had a blast and the church we are currently attending is so supportive and they are a BLESSING.

My Blessings this week:

We woke up and breath.
We ate and had enough food for every day.
We have a place to live.  (praying for a new place that we can afford - so keep us in prayer for a very soon move)
I know Jesus!
My family is healthy.
I gained a new friend and met so many people this weekend.
We were blessed with some food given to us, our friend had extra food & she shared it with us...so NO grocery shopping for a while!
I am so blessed to keep connecting with so many people online, isn't it amazing when we use technology for great blessings!?  it is a huge blessing to connect with people all over the world.
More blessings coming my way & your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment