Click on the Barefoot picture to go directly to the online store...
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Fundraiser for Heavenly Project Music Ministry
Hi! I just joined Barefoot Books and I will like to share it with you, any earnings will go towards the Heavenly Project Music Ministry. God has blessed me with this music and now I have plans to also reach out to the hispanic community. I will like to fundraise as much as I can to complete the spanish CD project. Please join me in this journey by helping in any way! Check out Barefoot Books & gifts...
Click on the Barefoot picture to go directly to the online store...

Click on the Barefoot picture to go directly to the online store...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Lilia...it's nice to meet you! Just dropping by from the UBP2010!
ReplyDeleteHi there.
ReplyDeleteStopping by via the Ultimate Blog Party.
Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/