Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter! Thank you Lord!!!

What an amazing weekend!

Blessings:

Thank you Lord for my family!
For my church families that support me so much!
Concert preparation is going really well! Practice was awesome!
Food was amazing this week, had some colombian delicious food with my family!
I love my dog Sunny, he is a blessings...a furry blessing!
I thank God for all the people He has placed in my path.
Easter day was full of JESUS!  We were in two churches all day long!  We had an amazing JESUS filled EASTER! Thank you Lord!
I thank God for finding a penny, a quarter!  Yes! we are blessed with every penny we find and receive!
Pastors are a blessing from the Heavens!
Cantata at the church was amazing, my little one was included to sing a beautiful song!
Little ones, old ones were dancing!
I loved that Easter presentation it was all full of JESUS!
Thank you Lord for my shoes, my clothes, the home where we live, Everything!

There is this woman in church in a wheelchair and every time I lead worship in that church she is the front, and she is always praising God!  As I lead worship I see her healing pouring down from the Heavens!  Praise God!   She is a miracle and I know the Lord is doing something amazing in her life.   I truly believe the Lord is using music to heal her!  And I say it in faith she will be healed 100%!!! it gives me the chills to say it because His healing is so powerful!

Concert is almost here and I know the Lord is in full control.  The musicians I met this saturday are so gifted and annointed.  The minute we started to sing they just picked the music by ear and all turned out so beautiful!

Ok...time for another blessed day with Jesus!

Counting my blessings....!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment