My family, my home, our finances (even when we are tight!), our food, friends and family, churches, pastors and I can go on!
I was invited to sing with the worship team in the church we are now attending. I was so blessed to know and see how humble each of the members are. I cried of joy when I found this song "I need you more" by Lindell Cooley, my friend posted the song via facebook and when I saw it I CRIED! That song ministered to me when I was in my lowest and then I used to sing it at church with the worship team. This song has an amazing meaning to me, first it is my prayer everyday, I NEED YOU MORE LORD! and then I remember when I sang this song at a church many years ago, a visitor pastor pointed his finger at me and said that I needed to go out there and share the Lord's love with my voice. I will never forget that moment!
And now today and tomorrow I will be singing that song with the worship team! and let me tell you that I am excited!!! I am so humble to know that the Lord has blessed us with an amazing church family already! I pray the Lord takes full control and may all the guests in the conference be blessed, and feel the Lord's presence as we lead them in worship. An amazing speaker is going to speak as well, I am already excited and feeling the Lord's presence! Thank you Lord! All is well in Jesus name! and Amen!
I pray your day is full of Heavenly Blessings, and make sure to count them!
Blessings your way!
Lilia
Heavenly Project
No comments:
Post a Comment