Prayed for an amazing church full of the holy ghost and found it! My family and I go to two amazing churches full of the love and spirit of God! Leading worship in one and receiving on the other one. What an amazing opportunity to meet more people that love the same God I love!
Once again the spirit moved and many were blessed, I am in a heavenly, peaceful, joyful and blessed mood. God is so good, is that a surprise? NO! He is always good to me and my family.
Concert practice went really well, I thank God for each person involved. Everyone is involved to bring His love, His healing and His joy. I had plans that were completely changed by my Lord, it is so beautiful to be humble and just accept change, and all to glorify His name!
My blessings this week:
I woke up every day!
My family woke up every day and is healthy!
I lost 7 lbs!
We received free bread from church! YEP! we do every sunday...what a blessing!
Our dog is so sweet and well behaved.
Met new people, gained new friends!
We have a HOME church where we feel loved and free!
I praised Him with my voice!
I now lead worship with my lovely friend (what a humble woman!)
We danced at church and allowed the Lord to pour His rain on us!
My son is an amazing blessed teenager!
My princess received a free Easter dress!
Oh Lord! and I can keep counting! Thank you Lord for the blessing of breathing, freedom, love and family!
More blessings my way! May the Lord bless you, may the Lord bless my children, husband, family and friends! AMEN!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment