Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2010

A blessed saturday....

A lovely morning already...once again I feel so charged by my Lord!
Spending some blogging time this morning THAT's a BLESSING!  With my toddler on my lap!  Oh Lord You are so amazing!
heading to the park and library soon....Thank yor Lord for the FREE events and places for families!

Today is also planning day for a Benefit Concert for YOUNG SURVIVORS NETWORK (will be praying and seeking the Lord's face for this fundraiser.  (www.youngsurvivorsnetwork.org)
Another blessing! and the Lord is the author of all these plans!  Since I started a music ministry last december (www.heavenlyproject.com), I have been praying on what steps to take, where is my calling with this ministry.

And the Lord is showing me... and I am just making myself available to follow His will.  And as one of the speakers in "A Woman Inspired" said:  " GET COMFORTABLE WITH THE UNCOMFORTABLE"

Helping strangers, sharing His music...is something I always want to do!   But is definetely not a comfort zone for me!  I am not a pastor or a music graduate...but I do have JESUS!  and that is what helps me go forward with anything He sends me to do.  Oh Lord take over every step I take!  I need you more and more everyday, more than yesterday!!!

Ok....will blog later....

I pray Psalm 91 over me and my family and anyone that reads this blog!

I love His love, His protection and His promises!

No comments:

Post a Comment