Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

My blessings today...3/18/10

I woke up!
My children  Abigail and Brandon!
My Husband!  Adam I love you!
My health!  Need to lose some weight...but He loves me! and my family loves me! I will get there!
Had an amazing time in a "A woman inspired" web conference - I FEEL LIKE A NEW WOMAN!
I was inspired today to write about every blessing each day of my life!  Praise God!
We sometimes miss blessings because we blind ourselves with our current situations...Oh Lord help me see from tiny to HUGE blessings everyday!

I had an amazing reading time with my princess ABIGAIL, under the sunny day here in Long Island NY (read 5 books!)
Laundry  is not done (washing machine is not working) I was NOT stressed about it at all!

THE DAY IS NOT OVER...so blessings just keep coming!

And they did come!  Blessings from the heavens!
I had a great meal with my family, I decided to stop feeling depressed and had a lovely night.

No comments:

Post a Comment